MADISON, TN The Madison community is morning the loss of beloved cable repairman, Bobby Connors today. Connors was electrocuted earlier this week when he mistook an electric cable for a cable cable. One customer said, “Bobby was the best. I slipped him a twenty spot two years ago and he hooked me up with free HBO for life. He never once tried to shake me down for more money. He was one of the good ones.”
Services are scheduled in two-hour windows for the convenience of visitors. More information is available somewhere online if your internet is working. We are out of space for this article.